Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Person...

As Father's Day is approaching quickly, I can't help but think all about my person. My husband. Yes, I think about him everyday of every hour. I married him, of course I am going to think about him and be all mushy about him. But, Father's Day is VERY special to me. When I had Jaxson, I went through a full year with him not having a father. Confession; I didn't think I would ever find someone that would love me & love Jaxson just the way we came. I had a love/hate relationship with clothes shopping for Jaxs. I hated seeing those shirts "Daddy's Little Buddy" or "Just Like Daddy". I honestly hated it. I was so bitter and so upset. 

I've told you a small portion of the time I met Kaden (the full version of meeting my person will come later). But, when I met Kaden I was so afraid that he was just going to turn around and run when he found out that I was a single mom. Kaden already knew. He knew I was a single mom before we even went on our first date. He wanted to meet Jaxson & wanted to spend just as much time with him as he did me. 

Anyway, this isn't just about how amazing of a father Kaden is, it's how amazing of a person he is. I can't begin to tell you how unbelievably blessed I am to have him in my life. He keeps me sane. The feeling that I get when I am with him is indescribable. It absolutely makes my heart warm & me cry every time I think about what he left behind him when he met me. He was still a young guy, hanging out with his friends, living life like a college student. He didn't have the worries of a full time job, bills, being an adult, a wife, or a child. But, all at once, he took on all of those without one complain. Who does that? It takes a very special man to not only accept a woman with a child, but to take that child as their own and eventually go onto adopting the child. 

Kaden has the biggest heart ever. Someone could be absolutely rude to him and he still accepts them with open arms. I've never been so impressed in my entire life. He's so patient with me when I'm acting crazy. He's an amazing dad & came into it like a pro. He grew up faster than he needed too, but does it everyday for us.

Kaden is my PERSON.
He's my person that I go to for everything. 
He's my movie buddy.
He's the shoulder I cry on when I'm having horrible days.
He's my person that calls me out on my crap.
He's there for me everyday.
He pushes me to be better.
He tells me when I've been eating like crap and I'm going to get Diabetes if I don't stop eating so much candy.
He's my person that I don't know why he picked me, because he is just too good.
He's my person who comes home from work, just to do more work at home.
He's my person that will watch Bachelorette or Dancing With the Stars with me & only complain a little bit.
He's my person that will play sports with me and not let me win.
He's my person that will rap to me just to make me smile.
He's my person that will let me talk cheerleading to him even when he doesn't understand.
He's my person that watches sports with my every night.

He's my person.

& I absolutely love and adore him.

Little shout out for my babes. I love you, Kaden. I absolutely love & adore you. This isn't just a Father's Day shout out to you. This is a shout out because you are the best thing that has ever happened to myself & Jaxson. We would be lost without you. Thank you for being such a hard worker. Thank you for being not only the best husband in the whole world, but the most amazing daddy to our little Jaxson. I can't wait for the time to come for us to become an eternal family. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side.

I love you. 

Thanks for being MY PERSON.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you and Jaxson have such an amazing person. And don't worry about eternity like it won't ever happen. God loves you and your family. He would never separate you guys, in this life or the next. You became a family the day you married Kaden. And again on the day the adoption was finalized. I fully believe that God is never going to separate you guys. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

    ReplyDelete