Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guest Post; Pure Aquarian

On The Blog Today:

A guest post from my amazing friend Caitlyn McDonald.

Her Blog: Pure Aquarian

--------------------

Hey y'all I'm Caitlyn from pureaquarian.com! I'm honored to be on Ashly's blog today as a guest sharing with you a few of my favorite Spring dresses!
 

Ever since Ash asked me to do a guest post I've been beyonnnnnnd excited. Fashion is one of my greatest passions and I love to share my favorite trends.


Embellished Short Sleeve Shift Dress
Okay, isn't this dress the cutest? I think it'd be perfect for a date night out. (We all know Valentine's is quickly approaching!) I looooove the sequins. It's just the right amount of bling, without being over the top! To dress it down it's be perfect to add a denim shirt and a ballcap. I mean, who doesn't love a girl in a ballcap?
Click here to see this dress.




Verda Maxi Dress
Finding a good maxi is always a struggle for me, so it's such a good sign when I'm ga ga over one. It's such a rare occasion! I love the print of this dress and it's so summery and bright. I love that anthropology makes their dresses in regular and petite because if I like a maxi and ash does too, there's NO way the length will be right for both of us since she's 4'11 and I'm 5'8.. so having two different lengths saves the day on this one. 
Click here to see this dress.







Kebren Stripe Knit Dress
I am such a stripes girl. I always say that stripes are my favorite color haha. This dress hit home because the colors are beautiful and I mean, just look at those stripes. 
Click here to see this dress.


Crepe A-Line Dress
A little black dress is great for every season. I love black. I love dresses. I honestly believe EVERYONE looks good in black.  It's known to slim and enhance features, PLUS this dress has pockets. As I was looking at this dress online Jordan came over and said "I like that one. Does it have pockets?" This one comes in petite too!
Click here to see this dress.





Sponge Crepe Scallop Dress
Okay, this one is a splurge but look how fabulous it is. My eyes are in the shape of hearts as I stare at it, I just know it. The scallops on the sleeves are mesmerizing. I'm always a sucker for Kate Spade's feminine designs. This one is perfect for the spring and summer weddings that are headed our way. 
Click here to see this dress.




Varsity T-Shirt Dress
This dress is perfect for day to day style. It's looks incredibly comfy. I love that the model has on tennis shoes There are so many ways to style this one. I think a pair of booties and a high messy pony would be perfect. 
Click here to see this dress.




Gray Knit Dress
This is another one of those "Could be great for church or could be great for a brunch date" dresses. Add a loose cardigan and some flats to dress it down or a pearl necklace and black pumps to dress it up. I adore how versatile it is and the many looks that you could get out of it!.
Click here to see this dress.


Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to follow Ash and my blogs! 

Caitlyn McDonald





Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment