Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Fools' Day...

On the blog today:



I'll just make this short & straight to the point.

In honor of April Fools' Day being tomorrow, I decided to give my opinion about the day... Because it's not a holiday.

I am definitely one to prank. I think it's hilarious. Any chance that I get to prank my husband, oohhhhh I'm totally game. That's kind of what we are about. I'm terrified of the dark & hate being scared... He hates ice cold water being thrown on him while he's in the shower... Haha, but really, I love pranks. They're great.

But, tomorrow...

Don't post fake pregnancy announcements.

That's all I am really asking.

I know that it's "just a joke" or "I was just kidding".

Take just a second to think about someone in your life that is either struggling from infertility or that has recently experienced miscarriage. If you don't know anyone, well here I am raising my hand saying, "We are currently struggling at having baby #2". If you didn't know that we were going through this, then check out the link to my post about Infertility.

Honestly, if you don't care about my feelings... That is totally fine with me. I'm a pretty strong person & I will be just fine. 

But, all I am suggesting to you? 

DON'T DO IT.

You never know... Someone very close to you could be going through a lot more than you really know.

 Infertility & Miscarriages are very hard things to talk about.  I'm not quite sure how I got the guts to even talk about our situation. The subject is not talked about very often and someone very close to you could be going through it. It is heartbreaking to see people treating pregnancy like it's a joke when there are some of us who want it SOOO BADLY.

Anyway... What do I know? 

If you would like some other ideas of pranks to pull tomorrow, check out the link below.



Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment