Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fashion Post: My favorites for 2015 so far.

On the blog today:

FASHION FAVORITES FOR 2015...So far! 

I've never done a "Fashion Blog Post" before, but I wanted to give it a try. Clothing, bags, makeup,  shoes, etc... are some of my most favorite things. So, today I want to share with you all my favorite shoes, bags & makeup that I have found for 2015 so far. A big thing I want to focus on while sharing all of this with you is, keeping it affordable for everyone. Links will be posted with each item I show you! I'll show you my 5 favorites from each category! 

Stay tuned for my next post which will be...
"All Things Clothing"

{BAGS}

From: Forever21
Price: $32.90

--------------------

From: H&M
Bag: Shopper 
Price: $24.95 

 --------------------

 From: Kohl's
Price: $19.99

--------------------

From: Nordstrom
Price: $44.00 

--------------------

From: Target
Price: $44.99


 {SHOES}

From: Forever21
Price: $27.90

--------------------

From: Kohl's
Price: $69.99

--------------------

 From: H&M
Shoe: Loafers 
Price: $14.95

--------------------

From: Nordstrom
Price: $49.95  

--------------------

From: Target
Price: $31.99  


{MAKEUP/BEAUTY}

Even though some of you have already seen or heard of the items I am about to show you, or they have been out for awhile. They are still my favorites and I would chose them over ANYTHING I've had tried in the past.


From: Bath & Body Works
Prices: *Range*
This is just one of the products from the Hawaii Collection that I absolutely LOVE. The link above is to the complete Hawaii Collection!

 --------------------

From: Sephora 
Price: $54.00
This is a little pricey...I know! BUT, this is the best eye shadow I have EVER used. You definitely get what you pay for! 

------------------

From: Sephora
Price: $22.00
This pricing isn't too bad, I know it's a little much for mascara. But, I promise you... This is my absolute favorite & it's the best. It will last you awhile & it is not clumpy to your lashes...AT ALL. So so worth it!   

--------------------

From: Ulta
Price: $30.00
I know I've said this about my last few products, but I absolutely LOVE this one too. It doesn't go on too dark, but it does give your face the little bit of bronzer that you need! It's awesome!  

--------------------

From: Victoria's Secret
Price: $10.00
This isn't the exact product from Victoria's Secret that I have used in the past as far as their Lip Plumper, but it was very similar. I use a lot of Victoria's Secret lip products. They are AMAZING.   


Enjoy & Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment