Monday, January 19, 2015

08.23.2013 {Wedding Bells}


1 of 3: Happiest Days of My LIFE! 



The Boy...



The Girl...


First Kiss as Husband & Wife...


Husband & Wife - Mr. & Mrs. Kulland....


My dress is from David's Bridal!


His BOYS...


All of the boys tuxes & along with Jaxson's tux were from Men's Wearhouse!


My GIRLS...



I had all of my bridesmaids pick out their own dresses. I just told them which color I wanted them to be. 


Ring Bearer...




Flower Girls:


I got all my flower girl dresses from Macy's!



The Cake...


Both our wedding cake & Kaden's groom's cake were from Granite Bakery & Bridal. Highly recommend them. They are amazing!  


Cutting the Cake...




My Flowers...




Centerpieces...


The Centerpieces we bought from Taiwan Imports! Looovee that store...

The Grooms Cake...


Who Caught the Bouquet & Garter?



I got my garter from Etsy!

The Bouquets were from a Floral Place in Roosevelt.


The First Dance...




The First Dance as a Family...



The Old Kulland Ball & Chain...



Papa & Mama Kulland



Papa & Mama Newsome



Malcolm, Whitnie & Gracyn...



The Cut out of Elder Newsome (so he could be there too)...



Our Parents...



The Whole Family...



Final Pictures of the Night...





& a BIG - THANK YOU...




No comments:

Post a Comment