Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bucket List... {foooooood}

Today on the Blog:
My Personal Bucket List of Everywhere I Want to go Eat! 

RESTAURANTS

I am a HUGE Clam Chowder & Seafood fan. When I was younger my family & I visited this restaurant on Pier 39 in San Francisco and I have ALWAYS wanted to go back. Best Clam Chowder... Hands down!   
Neptune's Waterfront Grill
--------------------

Kaden & I have been here before, but I would LOVE to go back and be able to experience it again. We went for our 1st Anniversary & it was sooo yummy! Very well worth it!
The Roof Restaurant

--------------------


I want to try the Clam Chowder from Pike Place Chowder in Seattle, Washington.
Pike Place Chowder Co.

--------------------

We spent a day at Epcot - Disney World this past October & I absolutely loved it. I want to spend a little bit more time trying more of the different foods there. As we walked around the "world" Kaden & I tried a few different foods and desserts. Epcot was fun & the food was YUMMY!
Epcot - Disney World

--------------------

Ok, this may be a long shot because I don't think I will be going to Maryland anytime soon. I want to eat a Mac n' Cheese Dog from Orioles Stadium in Baltimore. How yummy does that sound?
Stuggy's - Oriole Park at Camden Yards

 --------------------

This one may be a little more realistic for myself. It's at AT&T Stadium in San Francisco. It is a Crab Sandwich on Sour Dough Bread. I've seen it on the travel channel a few times. It's a MUST on my bucket list!
Crazy Crab'z - AT&T Stadium, San Francisco

--------------------

I've been here a few times, but whenever I make it back down to San Diego, I plan on going back to Little Piggy's BBQ. They have the BEST pulled pork sandwiches & deep fried pickles...EVER. They are basically amazing.
Little Piggy's BBQ - Coronado Island, San Diego

--------------------

This last weekend my sister & I went to Harmon's Grocery Store and she told me about these AMAZING cookies that they only sell at Harmon's or in her store downtown Salt Lake. We bought some & let's just say...THEY ARE AMAZING. We bought the Penelope (which is a peanut butter truffle cookie), the Ricki (this one was my FAVORITE, it's a cookie dough with coconut, almonds and chocolate chips), and we bought the Trudy (which is an old fashioned chocolate chip cookie). The Ricki is so so yummy. I would recommend going down to her shop in downtown salt lake to get a fresh cookie.
RubySnap Fresh Cookies - Salt Lake City, UT. 

--------------------

I have so many more foods that I want to try, but I figure that this is probably enough to post on the blog. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally getting around to reading your blog. ;) I love the idea of a food bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete