Wednesday, February 4, 2015

4 of My FAVORITE blogs...

Hi ALL. 

Today on the blog:
 I just wanted to take a quick second to share with you some of my absolute favorite blogs & why.

 
1: Fat Mum Slim.
Chantelle is the girl in charge of this blog. I came across her blog when I Google searched "Top Mommy Bloggers" I wanted to find blogs that I could relate to when it came to mommy things. Not only does Chantelle talk about mommy stuff, she also shares recipes, photo ideas, "How To" topics & much much more. I seriously enjoy her blog. She also has the cutest App in the Apple App Store titled "Little Moments". It has photo editing & it is synched with her Photo A Day Ideas.
Check out her blog here: Fat Mum Slim


2: Pure Aquarian
This blog is ran by one of my very good friends Caitlyn McDonald. Basically she has amazing fashion sense & knows what styles are in. She is an amazing hairstylist and gives great tips & tricks. She also had the most beautiful wedding ideas that I have ever seen. In her blog she talks about everything! Be sure to follow her! 
Check out her blog here: Pure Aquarian - Caitlyn McDonald


3: Southern Girl City Lights
Sydney James is the writer of this blog & let's just say I absolutely ENJOY her blog. She has so many stories to tell & is an amazing writer. She talks about beauty, her personal date nights, fashion & recipes. She represents clothes for Sugar Love Boutique and posts pictures of all their adorable clothing. She writes about basically everything & I love every single one of her posts.
Check her blog out here: Southern Girl City Lights


4: Days of Chandler
Chandler is the girl in charge of this blog. I basically look at her blog for fashion inspiration as well. She has the most unique fashion sense & tells all where she got her outfits. I love the fact that she is an LDS member. Her outfits that she shares are not only freaking adorable but they are modest & everyone can wear them. She has great tips & tricks about beauty, fashion & shopping.
Check out her blog here: Days of Chandler





Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment