Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Just in case you're bored.. Or need a laugh..

On the blog today:

Bored?

or just need a laugh?

Here you go...





 Ahh. He must press cancel a lot with me. #MOMBRAIN



Come on parents... I'm funny, k?

 
 Cause you know I'll never find "Ashly" on a key chain.
But, I'm guilty... I have hope & look every time.


 Um... Guilty!





 More like 3... Definitely not 5.


 Ahh crap... Guilty, again.


 #StoryOfMyLife.





 For my Husband... I'm sorry in advance babe!



 
 Dying right now...


 "Did they send me daughters?
When I asked for Sons."


 I just loooovee hugging your boobs or smelling your armpits.





 Oh the JOY of Facebook Fights.





Ain't that the truth.


http://www.lolsotrue.com/rules/2605.png 
"Yep, you're right babe!"

 
 
Because I've watched every season & episode of Scooby Doo with Jaxson.




Alright.... I guess that's enough.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment