Monday, February 9, 2015

{Photo A Day} February 1-8, 2015

On the blog today:



My first week of "Photo A Day"



Here is goes...






February 1, 2015
"Childhood"

I actually just found this picture the other day in my garage. I was probably 6 in this picture & that is my super cute puppy Sadie.










February 2, 2015
"Happiness"
Happiness is still having your bouquet from a year & a half ago. My wedding day was amazing.







February 3, 2015
"Before & After"
Because I'm working on a new project for my house. Here is the before & after. When it's completely finished, I'll show you all in another post! Stay tuned.








February 4, 2015
"Funny"
This is funny to me because I get ready like this on a daily basis. Love my little babe.








February 5, 2015
"Car"
Oh baby! This is my baby! 







February 6, 2015
"2 P.M."
Getting pictures like this while I'm at work. My boys. 







February 7, 2015
"Black + White"
Jaxson Kulland







February 8, 2015
"Close-Up"
Close-up of my new nails.




Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment