Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Travel: Costa Rica

Alright, I will admit it. 
I have COSTA RICA on my mind. 

Last year Kaden & I went on our fabulous honeymoon to Costa Rica.

If I could go back, I would...In a heart beat.

If you are ever going, I highly suggest it & here is what I suggest you do while you are there.

First things first.

  {Canopy Tour}


I absolutely ENJOYED doing the Zip lining Canopy Tour. It was such a neat experience and we were able to see SO much while on this tour. Here is where we did our Canopy tour.

--------------------

{Thermal Pools}

 

Okay, SERIOUSLY... If you have the opportunity to go to Costa Rica (or basically anywhere with thermal pools) I highly suggest it. Kaden & I spent most of our vacation relaxing at the thermal pools. At one of the places we went too, they had 28 different thermal pools. Each pool had a different temperature ranging from 93 degrees up to 120 degrees. These thermal pools were at the base of the Volcano which meant they were heated by the volcano. SO AMAZING! Here is one of the places that we enjoyed. 

--------------------

{Cano Negro Boat Tour}


This was such a fun boat tour. We went on the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge boat tour. We were able to see so many animals & enjoy a warm water rainstorm. Our boat tour took us up to the Nicaragua boarder & back down into Costa Rica again. It was crazy to think how many Crocodiles were below us & how many monkeys, birds and iguanas were all around us. Here is the boat tour that we went on.  
--------------------

{Catamaran Adventure}









I couldn't find the website to the Catamaran tour that we actually went on, but down in Costa Rica there are a lot of places that do catamaran tour. We were able to just kick back and relax as they sailed us around Manuel Antonio. We were able to hop out of the boat and swim in the deep blue sea. I am terrified of the ocean, so it took me a little bit to hop off the boat, but I am glad I finally did. The water down there was so warm & seriously SO NICE.

--------------------

{Manuel Antonio Segway Tour}


Down in Manuel Antonio we went on a Segway tour around the town. It was seriously such a blast. We were able to see the different parts of the town & learn about what they did for work. On this tour we were able to try fresh sugar cane, pineapple & coconut milk. It was YUMMY. Towards the end of the tour we took the Segway's on the beach & watched the sunset. Such a fun tour.
Click here to see the company we went on a tour with.

--------------------

{Parasailing}



Probably my favorite part of our whole entire honeymoon. We went Parasailing & it was BEAUTIFUL. Kaden is afraid of heights & I'm terrified of the Ocean BUT, I would recommend this to everyone. It was such a neat experience & it was so calming. We were on the beach in Manuel Antonio Park when we found the company that provided the parasailing. I can't find the company name, but I know there are a lot that provide it.

--------------------

{Just RANDOM Pictures}






 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment