Monday, February 2, 2015

Homemade Almond Joy's...

My favorite candy bar: Almond Joy.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.

Maybe because I am a huge fan of chocolate & coconut.

Mix them together, you have my weakness.

Sooo, yesterday I decided to home make my favorite candy bar.

& you know what, it was SIMPLE.

No baking required.



You'll need:

2 packages of 14 oz. Coconut Shredded
2 Cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
2 bags of Hershey's Chocolate Chips

First:
Mix together Coconut, Sweetened Condensed Milk & Powered Sugar in a large bowl.

Second:
Spray 13 x 9 inch pan lightly with Pam (Oil).

Third:
Smash the mix into the 13 x 9 inch pan.

Fourth:
Put pan in freezer for about 30-45 minutes.

Fifth:
Melt the Chocolate Chips into a glass bowl in the Microwave till completely melted.

Sixth:
Take pan out of freezer & pour melted Chocolate Chips over the top of the mix.

Seventh:
Put pan back in freezer for about 15-20 minutes so the Chocolate Chips can completely harden.

&

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yum, I'll have to try those. My mother in-law used to make something similar to that, but instead of a bar, it was a ball. It was a pain because you had to roll the coconut part, let it freeze and then hand dip each ball into chocolate. They were super yummy, just a lot of work. This looks a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete